Helping Women Live Their Most Effervescent Lives!
Private Lifestyle Coaching, Workshops, Events, Inspiration & More!
Life and Wellness Coaching
Chances are, if you clicked on this tab, you’ve got a little voice in the back of your head that’s whispering (or screaming) at you to make a change. There’s something in your life that’s not quite right. You know you're fabulous, but you're just not feeling it (and as I always say, we can't fake the funk). You want to start putting yourself first, and indulging in the things that make you happy, but you don't know where to begin. You want to start eating better and get that body in motion, but you can't seem to stay on track. Can I just tell you how proud of you I am for realizing you deserve the best and making an effort to get there?
What’s a Coach Got to Do with It?
Here’s where I come in. “What’s a life coach?” you may be asking? No, I am not a therapist. There are no couches or boxes of tissues in my office. In fact, in most cases, we won’t even be in my office; we’ll be on the phone, chatting over a cup of coffee or a glass of wine. We’ll be emailing as often as we need to keep you on track. I’ll listen to you vent and help you get yourself in check when you feel a breakdown coming on. I’ll be your guru, your cheerleader, your drill sergeant, your friend, and most importantly, your partner. I will not preach to you (I hate preaching!). Actually, you’ll be doing most of the talking.
Sounding good? Good.
Now here's what I'll help you do:
• Remove obstacles that keep you from moving forward
• Challenge you with questions that you may have never asked yourself
• Focus on the areas of your life that you want to improve
• Help you create a game plan to make things happen
• Inspire, motivate, and keep you accountable
• Design the life that you desire and deserve
Are you liking this so far?
Now, I need you to ask yourself these things:
• Do you want to create a life that is fulfilling and enjoyable?
• Do you want to start putting yourself first and indulging in the things that make you
• Are you ready to set goals for yourself and take action to achieve them?
• Are you ready to stop beating yourself up and start showing some self-compassion?
• Do you want someone to help you stay on track?
If this all sounds good, why not give me a call or shoot me an email? We can chat about what’s going on upstairs and figure out if we’re a good fit. We can schedule a complimentary "Sparkling Strategy Session" and talk about where you are, and where you want to go.
I look forward to hearing from you, and I’m proud of you for realizing that you deserve to live an amazing life.